Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sweet Pea is 2!



Tia turned 2 on January 19, MLK Day. This is her before her birthday party, quietly enjoying a balloon.



I didn't get any pictures during the party, because my camera ran out of memory and more kids than I expected showed up. If you can imagine 7 little kids under 8-years-old tearing around the house and ending up on our bed (because that's where Tia wanted to open presents), you'll understand why I had no time to click any pictures, even if it had memory left.



In the end, Sweet Pea had a great time, even though older kids were ripping newly-opened gifts out of her hands and shoving new wrapped ones in front of her to open, faster than she could understand what was happening. She even ate some of her birthday cake this time, instead of just mushing it around. I've been warned by other parents not to go near Chuck E. Cheese for birthdays--I think I'll take that advice! It was crazy enough in our own house!

Happy Birthday, Sweet Pea!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

She is adorable! Happy Birthday Sweet Pea!

Kristin said...

She's just as darling as every! Happy Birthday! I can't believe its been 2 years!