Thursday, May 28, 2009

Back to Work



I am back filling in for my co-worker who's having her second baby (no baby yet, she's on bedrest and due June 10th). She will be out for 3 months.

But I forgot how hard it is to get up for mornings. Usually when my alarm clock goes off, I lie there for a minute and try to wake up, no matter what time it is. But this morning, when the alarm went off, my husband nudged me to turn it off (I'm sorry, was that bothering you??) and that instantly put me in an annoyed mood. That, and I have to work a double shift today!

That said, I'm still glad to be back working in the world of 'adults'. It makes me appreciate Sweet Pea more.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I absolutely HATE waking up early! I'd rather work late than early any day. We are glad to have you in the newsroom, even though this split shift thing makes no sense whatsoever :)

Lisa said...

I really appreciate having you here. I know the split is a drag, but THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!