Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I shop at Sears

Ian and I went to Vancouver, BC, last weekend and stayed on Robson Street, which is shopper's heaven. But where did I get three FANTASTIC tops (2 Hilfiger, 1 Mexx), one which is now the favorite in my entire closet? It was SEARS, dear! I know, I know, but if you've ever been to the one on Robson, it's not like Sears in the US, it's more like Macy's, I swear! They have Makeup Forever, Shiseido, Guess and all sorts of name brands. It's a parallel universe!

3 comments:

Contact Travis said...

Robson rocks (and there are some amazing sushi places just around the corner)

Colleen said...

Robson street is heaven. There's a Spanish Tapas restaurant near there that's to DIE for.

Kristin said...

I can't wait to go to Vancouver. I've never been! I'm going to SHOP on Robson!