Friday, June 13, 2008

Last AM shift!


A funny thing happened to me on my way to the bathroom this morning. I stumbled out of bed as usual at 3 a.m., but noticed my husband was not in bed. Guess what? Passed out on the couch in the same clothes as last night with an opened bag of chips and less than half a MAGNUM of wine left. When he comes to, he says "What are you doing up?" Good thing he's "working from home" today. Ha! Hopefully I'll be able to prevent this type of drunkenness now that I don't have to go to bed before both him and Sweet Pea anymore.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

hahahah I am laughing so hard. Those husbands definately need us in their lives to be fully functional!

Colleen said...

That's great. What a funny thing to wake up to!

Contact Travis said...

next time take a picture of him and post it :) that'll 'learn him' hehe

PS. my word verification is hozewinh HOZE-wihn hehe

Dan-Eric Slocum said...

I'm so darn glad that you're blogging and sharing your sense of humor. Maybe your friend Peter could occasionally "guest post."

You and Peter already have legions of fans.

I *heart* you.

Sue said...

I might have to delete that post if he ever finds out about it! Travis, "hozewinh" is making me laugh right now!