Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ladybugs



For her second Halloween, Tia was a ladybug (because my Babyzilla idea---to find a dinosaur/dragon costume and tape miniature skyscrapers to her legs---although very entertaining, was MUCH too involved).



While trick-or-treating at my work she met another little ladybug (Louie's daughter) and they stared at each other, touched each other's costumes, held hands and followed each other. It was so cute it was almost unbearable.



Out of everything Tia collected in her Halloween pumpkin, she thought the best things were PENCILS. Awesome.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Of course the little green boots simply make the outfit! So cute!!! (it was great when you brought her into the station too!)

Contact Travis said...

I was so sad to have missed her at the station...but thanks for sharing the pictures...she is 'cuter than a bug's ear' as my father would say!

Dan-Eric Slocum said...

Honestly, that's one of the cutest Halloween outfits I've ever seen.

Bravo.

Kristin said...

Awww I'm so glad you brought her in. She's the cutest thing.

danielskiffington said...

When do I get to see Sweat Pea again? I think its time for another house party!