Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sweet Pea Update


Tia is 20-months-old (I've learned that only moms count in months after one year). She'll be 2 in January. She is a typical strong-willed little toddler. She loves wearing "momma shoes" and I think she's becoming more girly, because lately when I change her out of her jammies, she only wants to "wear dress," not pants.

She can speak in 2-, sometimes 3-word sentences and her vocabulary is growing exponentially. One of my favorite little phrases: when she doesn't like what's on the radio, she says "new song, guys."

6 comments:

danielskiffington said...

Tia, can you say SKIFF? That's SKKKIIFFFFYYYY. No? Your not teaching her how to say my name? Well you should be! Haha. Tia is awesome. I can't believe how big she is now.

Dan-Eric Slocum said...

WOW! I just saw her a month ago and she's a FOOT TALLER!!

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristin said...

She is so cute. I love when I said KOMO radio and she repeated me. What a bright little girl! I bet you are having fun with her.

Sue said...

I know, even if she stays with Grandma for one night, I swear she's bigger the next day! I will teach her how to say "Skiff" but NOT "KOMO"! haha

danielskiffington said...

Will you hurry up and blog again? Haha. Not as if I have room to talk.

Sue said...

Didn't you read the post before this one---not enough time! haha