Friday, August 1, 2008

Co-workers, friends

I had lunch with Helen the other day. She came up to the house to see Tia, who really enjoyed trying on Helen's fabulous shoes.



She's gone back to Australia now. But that reminded me of the last time I saw her, at her house in Ballard after she jumped ship at work and went back to Australia the first time, last November. It took me awhile but I finally found those pictures!



And it dawned on me, that all of us are no longer co-workers, but we're all still friends.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Aww those pics make me sad. I miss the old KOMO when it was all of us.

Dan-Eric Slocum said...

My pals.

And I miss Helen so much.

Contact Travis said...

seriously...it does make me sad not to see each of you every day.

Colleen said...

OH. SHIT. Why do you gotta go and make me sad. Your observation struck me in the face like a ton of bricks. I miss you guys. I do miss seeing you every day. Even if every day also came with bullshit. Sad.

danielskiffington said...

Boo. This is stupid. Lets all get together and hang out! Come on Sue!!!