Thursday, August 7, 2008

Welcome to the World of Fitness Competition

This is my sister Rose. She is doing a 'toe touch' jump during a fitness competition last weekend. I choreograph all her routines. Her theme was MONEY!

Here, she is not only doing a one-arm push-up, but she goes down on her forearm and then comes back up, on one arm.

She also does a one-arm, one-leg push-up.

In a Fitness routine, you have two minutes to show strength, flexibility and endurance. There are also two rounds in which your physique is judged. There were 7 other girls competing. Rose won.

All these pictures were taken by David Aboody, a great competition photographer. Thanks, David!

2 comments:

Dan-Eric Slocum said...

I'll be following this, Sue. I'm so glad I get to work with you next week.

Good stuff.

Kristin said...

That is amazing. She is SO BUFF